Would I want to work in such hotel? No, I wouldn't. Because if I had to work there in one of the lower positions, I would feel that I don't do what I want to do and, that I don't enjoy my job. Even, I would like to earn less, but enjoy it and feel alive. Personally, I think that in life we should strive for it and do what we love.
Art may or may not be beautiful. It may or may not be close to such feelings as suffering or love. In my opinion, art should have the right message and content from the author. To force observer's to think. Often in public opinion we hear that many works are "ugly" and "eccentric", and these works very often getting awards. In the eyes of critics of art or some people it looks completely different and they see the main message in the author's work and appreciate his creativity.
Isn't there any job that you might find interesting in this hotel? A job you could love? Being a breakfast waiter, for instance, shouldn't be such a nightmare.
OdpowiedzUsuńI recommend you trying a new job, even if it seems boring or monotonous.
OdpowiedzUsuń