Przejdź do głównej zawartości

"Tree of life" - review

The film "Tree of Life" was presented by David Attenborough. He mainly talks about how various animal species were created from a cell and describes each of these phases in turn. A brief of what has been happening over billions of years is very interesting and can give us endless curiosity, and animations and music have given it the right atmosphere. To sum up, this movie is really worth recommending.

Komentarze

  1. I'm afraid Darwin would turn in his grave (and Attenborough in his bed) if they read this:
    "animal species were created from a cell". Created?? By whom?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I don't think Mr. Attenborough describes each phase. He is constantly skipping the very beginning of a new specie. In this video new species already have all their unique features. For example, fish have fins and gills. I wonder which were developed first and how did they survive without one of mentioned features.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Reflection

Currently, the weather is very unpleasant, it's raining, and soon it will be snowing, it's cold and windy. Many people sit at home and think that they can not do any sport outside in such weather, because it's uncomfortable, and I have heard many times that they can not do what they want because of the conditions. Also, many people give up their plans when they see bad weather outside the window. For example, when I told some people that I had training in such weather, they reacted with great surprise - "Well, how can you practice in such weather when it's close to 2 ° C outside, it's raining and there is a very big wind". Then I explained to them that "there is no bad weather is only bad clothing" and regardless of external factors, you must achieve your goals. In my case, I want to increase my football skills, and that it's outside, and I have no influence on it. To sum up, bad weather can verify, how much you care about something and wheth...

Football and the most expensive player in the soccer history.

Football is a sport that unites people, allows to forget about problems, gives joy, happiness and also teaches humility. In football, the most beautiful are goals, emotions, competition, and what gives the most satisfaction are tricks and dribblings. I think that one of the best players in this matter is Neymar - Brazilian footballer. He performs an endless number of amazing tricks in one match, shaking defenders damn head and providing fans with a spectacular show. Despite his young age (25 years), Neymar can really boast about a lot of achievements and experience in the senior football. At the age of 21, he was sold for big money (about 75 million euros) to one of the best teams in the world - FC Barcelona, from Santos , Brazil. At that time, his career sped up, he was put on high expectations and responsibility. Over time, he  lived up to all expectations and has become a better player. From season to season, he scored more goals and noted more assists. Last season, he left FC B...

Does art have to be beautiful?

Art may or may not be beautiful. It may or may not be close to such feelings as suffering or love. In my opinion, art should have the right message and content from the author. To force observer's to think. Often in public opinion we hear that many works are "ugly" and "eccentric", and these works very often getting awards. In the eyes of critics of art or some people it looks completely different and they see the main message in the author's work and appreciate his creativity.